- Water hazard - Hole 5.
- Lateral water hazards - Holes 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15 and 16.
- Out of bounds - on or over the road (holes 10 and 11).
- Newly planted trees under 6 feet: Free relief, 1 club length, not nearer the hole.
- Replace your divots and repair ball marks on greens.
- Keep carts 30 feet from all greens and off all tee boxes.
- No outside food and beverage is permitted. All refreshments must be purchased from Maple Valley Golf and Country Club.
- Maple Valley Golf and Country Club is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen, or left at the facility. The club will make every effort to help guests find lost property.
- No metal spikes.
- Private coolers are not permitted at anytime.
- Must be at least 7 years old to be on the course.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Must wear shirt and shoes at all times.
- Must pay green fee to be on the course.
- Slow players must either speed up or allow others to play through.
- Golfers will not be allowed on course until frost is gone. The decision on when to begin play will be left up to management.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- Tee times will be taken 5 days in advance.
- Groups of twelve or more may be booked, with management, longer in advance.
- Tee times are for hole #1.
- Golfers must have the pro shops permission to begin on any other hole.
- Golfers coming off of hole #9, always have priority on tenth tee.
- Only licensed drivers may rent and/or drive cars. (permits are not acceptable.)
- Only two persons allowed on a car at all times.
- Cars and pull carts must stay off tees and 30 feet from greens (outside white lines.)
- The 90 degree rule applies when using cars.
- Golfers will be held responsible for damage they do to cars and/or course.
- The course reserves the right to restrict cart use.
- No rain checks will be given when it is obvious it is going to rain or raining when golfer checks in.
- Golfers who have paid for 9 holes but have not completed 7 holes will receive a 9 hole rain check.
- Golfers who paid for 18 holes and were not able to complete 7 holes will receive an 18 hole rain check.
- Golfers who have not completed 16 holes will receive a 9 hole rain check.
- No cash refunds.